Campo Swim ended the regular season STRONG with a win against Miramonte on Friday evening! The JV Team kept the momentum going to take a combined First Place at the JV Invitational Meet on Saturday. The JV season is now officially complete, and these swimmers have so much to be proud of! Results and meet re-caps will be available shortly.
Upcoming Events This Week:
- Varsity practice continues Monday through Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:15 p.m. in preparation for the upcoming DAL Meet.
- The DAL Pasta Feed will take place after practice on Wednesday, April 24 at the Hogan Residence (101 Meadow Lane, Orinda). Many thanks to the Hogans for hosting and to the many volunteers who are helping to roll out the feast!
- DAL Trials will begin at 2:30 on Thursday, April 25, followed by Finals starting at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 27. Both Trials and Finals are held at the Soda Center.
- The Coaches will communicate directly with the Varsity swimmers with regard to school dismissal and warm up times.
- There is no gate fee for either day and meet programs will be emailed when they become available.
- Over half of the Campo Varsity Team is graduating this year, so come on out and show these amazing swimmers some love!
- VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED for the DAL Meet as follows:
- DAL Deck Set Up--Need to be available during the day (8 a.m. to 1 p.m.) on Thursday, April 25, to set up meet timing equipment and tents. Should be able to lift heavy items. Time is coordinated according to pool availability.
- DAL Food For Officials-- Provide snacks on Thursday, April 25, and lunches on Saturday, April 27, for the meet officials. You will be reimbursed for all expenses.
- DAL Timers—Thursday, April 25 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. AND Saturday, April 27, from 12:45 to 5 p.m. We need ONE timer each day.
- If you are available to fill any of these volunteer roles, PLEASE contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Linda O’Brien, at email@example.com.
In Other News:
- SAVE THE DATE—The Swim Team Awards Banquet will be held at Campo in the Multi-Use Room on Tuesday, May 21 starting at 5:30 p.m. All swimmers are invited to attend and may bring up to 2 parents/guests. More details and RSVP info to follow.
- Have you noticed the Swim Team Photographers on deck at all the swim meets? There are now HUNDREDS of photos available for your viewing pleasure! Please take a moment to check out the work of these talented parents at the Shutterfly team website, https://2019campolindohighschoolswimteam.shutterfly.com/, password = campogo.