2019 Poker Champion - Matt Rei
Thank you for supporting Campolindo HS Baseball thru the Cougar Diamond Club. Donations to the not-for-profit Diamond Club help us continue making program improvements that include on-campus baseball facilities that otherwise receive no direct funding from the school. Our baseball players enjoy a quality athletic experience thanks to your tax-deductible contributions.
Here's how the March Madness Pool works:
1. Team selection opens on Sunday, March 17.
2. Fill out your bracket for all 63 matchups, all the way to the Final Game. In this system, the four (4) play-in games are treated as a single entry in the field of 64.
3. * Early Bird Discount Entry Fee of 20.00 must be received by Saturday, March 16.
4. Regular Entry Fee 25.00 for all payments received March 17-18.
5. You choose one of two payment options:
Option A: Easy online payment through PayPal. When submitting PayPal payment select the "SEND TO FRIEND" option and avoid processing fees. Make PayPal payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option B: Write a check payable to: Cougar Diamond Club. Include your entry name(s) and e-mail so we know who to credit. Mail check it to:
Cougar Diamond Club, Inc.
PO Box 6951
Moraga, CA 94570
6. Since this is a Fund Raiser, 50% of the proceeds will go to Campo Baseball Diamond Club, and the other 50% will be distributed among the top four finishers:
4th Place: 1%
7. You'll be notified by e-mail when your bracket has been received.
Please send your questions to: email@example.com
Thank you and Good Luck!